Tile roofing is aesthetically pleasing and durable, yet there’s always a time when this roofing needs maintenance. Debris, freezing climates, and even the sun can cause damages to the roof. Here’s a detailed look at the price to repair a tile roof.
In some instances, repairs may not even require purchasing new tiles. Rather, your current tiles can just be repaired. Tiles that are damaged have more potential of causing leaking in the home, creating more problems than before. Leaks cause all sorts of water damages to the home, which can be way more expensive than replacing a single tile.
Many factors can impact the cost of repair. One factor is the type of material the tiles are made of. The material of choice for many can be from metal to a lighter weight concrete. Choose whatever material best suits you and looks the best with your home.
|Spanish Tiles||$2 – 5 per square footage||$600 – 1500|
|French Tiles||$3 – 4 per square footage||$900 – 1200|
|Concrete||$5 – 10||$1500 – 3000|
|Clay||$5 – 10||$1500 – 3000|
|Terracotta||$7 – 15||$2100 – $3000|
|REPAIR COST FOR TILES||$8 per square footage||$2400|
|CLEANUP/DEBRIS REMOVAL||$50 – 150||$50 – 150|
|TOTAL COST||$8 – 9 per square footage||$2450 – 2550|
Tile Considerations And Pricing
- New tiling can be more expensive than simple reparation of your tiles, although in some instances getting new tiles is the better option.
- Another factor is the labor associated with the work – this will be limited to the damages of the roof and the amount of work needed to accomplish the job.
- Cleanup of all the old tiles.
- If the roof is not taken care of properly, all sorts of damages can arise that will typically leak into the home.
- Taxes not included in the final rates.
Look around our website for any assistance for your home improvement ideas.
How Can You Do It Yourself (DIY Tile Replacement)
- Basic remediation, such as removing damaged tiles and even replacing a couple is very feasible to do on your own.
- Inspect all tiles that need replacing and assure yourself that all the tiles are the same.
- Be extremely careful when it comes to working on your roof; wearing proper equipment is always advised.
Whether you just need some spot repair for missing tiles or shingles or a whole roof replacement, our team is here to help! Don’t wait until your roof leaks during a storm and risk the condition of the interior of your home. Have yearly roof inspections and invest in the care of your home’s roofing to protect your health and it’s value! For more information about how to get the best roof repair in the Phoenix Valley – give us a call to get your roof repaired by calling 480-232-5458 (East Valley) or 602-299-8851 (West Valley).